Join Our Team!
Become a volunteer at one of the best public golf facilities in the country!
Example of POSITIONS:
Starter: This position is responsible for managing tee times. (100% Customer Interaction)
Player Assistant: This position is responsible for monitoring and managing the pace of play. This highly visible position responds to customers concerns and assists with managing pace of play. (100% Customer Interaction)
Utility: This position is responsible for golf course customer and condition support functions. This position works on the golf course grounds and maintains player support areas. This important position assists in maintaining quality turf conditions and positive experiences for our players. (Limited Customer Interaction)
Fleet Management: This position is responsible for assisting staff to maintain golf cars and keep them in good running condition. This Position picks the range balls, washes, and load ball dispenser. (Limited Customer Interaction)
Benefits for Volunteering
- For every eight (8) hours of volunteering per week at the golf course, complimentary Golf will be awarded.
- Unlimited use of driving range. (1 Large basket at a time)
- Tee times on a walk-on basis ONLY. (No Reservation)
- Staff Shirt, Staff Cap and Name tag are provided.
- Being part of a winning team!
If interested in volunteer opportunities at Palmetto, fill out the form below and Thomas Gibson, our volunteer coordinator, will contact you to arrange a meeting.